Thursday, February 27, 2020

Halfway Reflection



1. Behaviors I've acquired to keep up with the assignments from this class include going on canvas early in the week to view what assignments I have due later in the week so that I have sufficient time to complete the tasks. On top of that, I make sure to watch the lecture videos and take ample notes, especially what's on slides and specific examples he only speaks of in class.

2. With this class, there is a lot of potential outsourcing one could need to do. With this, I have definitely been overwhelmed with having to go out in public and interview prospective customers for my product/service. I feel that after the first couple of times you get more and more comfortable. To continue, as you develop your product/service I feel that the idea makes you excited to continue the journey and helps that tenacity develop

3. My three tips are

1. Be proud and passionate about the business plan you choose to create- it will make it much more interesting to work with.

2. Try to remember that the people you may interview for your assignments can be very helpful and others may not be so: plan to take time to find the right people who will give you the feedback you're looking for.

3. If you feel like you just can't take it anymore, take a step back and reflect on what has brought you to that moment. What could you handle differently? Are there other ways of getting the same information? Then keep going!

Image result for tenacity in entrepreneurship .  (My picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment