Friday, March 20, 2020

Elevator Pitch 2


Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIef-SwaqYs&feature=youtu.be



I found that the feedback that was most useful to me from the last pitch was how I was very nervous and became flustered. For this time, I did keep notes in front of me so that my words wouldn't overlap and give the impression that I was unprepared and sloppy. I was nervous again and did have a slip up on my words but I feel that this time was much better than last! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna,
    I really liked your elevator pitch. I did not think you looked nervous at all and your tone was very concise and clear. I think you should talk a little more about how your business idea will make money as that was not very clear to me. I think with a little practice this could be a great pitch!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete