Thursday, April 16, 2020

Exit Strategy



My exit strategy for my venture would be to protect it as my business while expanding it. As something that I'm passionate about, I wouldn't want to just sell it to get money back. I would like to stay with the business until I retire. I may not stay as the highest in the company if I find others who can do a better job or who are more educated on the subject and would help the business thrive. I would like to be a big part of the company for the reason of being passionate about it.

I have selected this exit strategy because it is a cause I am passionate about and that I really love. If I can be a part of changing people's lives I want to do so. Again, I would only bring this business to fruition if I were to not become a PA which is my current career choice.

This has definitely influenced other aspects of my growth intentions and how I acquire resources because from the start I have had the intention of being in it for the long run as well as expanding the company. Passion about a subject can influence many big decisions in life and in a company. I have seen this first hand because I know if I were to start this business for real I would want to stay in it rather than just wanting a big paycheck.

1 comment:

  1. It is very inspiring that you would choose to stay with your company until you retire. Seeing the passion that you have for it shows that you will be more likely to exceed, because I truly do believe that passion for your company is definitely needed for it to be successful. Seeing that you are in it for the success of seeing your company grow, not a paycheck is neat.

    ReplyDelete