Monday, April 13, 2020

What's Next

I feel that what is next for my business would be gathering the information to actually make it happen. Reaching out to sponsors, the local businesses and schools would be key in forming relations that would make my business happen. Aside from that, finding a property, as well as government financing, would be the next step. I would have to take out a business loan to get started but other than that I would need to start the marketing process and promoting my program out to those who need it.

This business, while not being realistic for my abilities at this time, is a great idea. If something like this were to ever arise I would definitely become a part of it. I just feel for now, my financials and my career choices don't match up with what this kind of business requires. That said, if I were to create this business, these would be my next steps.

Note from 4/13: I accidentally saved this instead of hitting publish. I apologize for the late submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment