Friday, April 3, 2020

Elevator PItch #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhbY-yOrj8

Reflection: I feel that, like most, my feedback is more encouraging and motivational rather than critical. There's not much I can say on it. I love that my peers are encouraging!

What I changed: I feel that this pitch got worse from my previous one. I did know my previous pitch better but I feel that this pitch if performed nicely, would've been better. I think that this pitch wasn't terrible but I was nervous (as always) and it wasn't completely memorized.

3 comments:

  1. It was interesting hearing you are starting with such a strong statistic and then driving home the point with an emotional aspect. It is also good that you stated what you are offering and how you would provide it, and what your end goal. The only thing I would change would be that I feel the ending, where you state, with that I thank you for watching this presentation, feels like it is not needed. Good job on all the improvements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenna,

    I think you did a good job on your third pitch. I think you had a good hook and a good structure that would keep an audience engaged. If you are struggling to memorize I like to practice different reading parts of the pitch for 5-10 minutes, so when I am doing the video, it comes naturally. Also, doing this means you know the basics of what you are saying so you can improvise a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna,
    I think you did a good job adjusting your pitch. Even if you knew your old one better I think this one explained things better and was more convincing. I liked your attention grabber I think using a statistic can be very effective. I think with a little practice this could be great. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete