Saturday, April 25, 2020

Final Reflection



I feel that the most formative experience that has happened to me this semester has definitely been Covid-19's impact on our class formatting. Moving to all online has definitely been a challenge for me as I'm sure is the case with many others. I feel that this has definitely changed the way I view online courses and study habits. I realize that I need to focus even harder on school when it's online because for a while I wasn't managing my time wisely. For semesters to come, my study habits will improve and I will become more serious.

I definitely think that I have more of an entrepreneurial mindset after taking this class. My friend was just talking to me about some great ideas she had so I asked her questions like "Well does it exist? Who do you think will buy it? How do you plan on getting the word out? What would be your long term goal- to sell your idea or to make a career out of it?". While asking these questions I realized those are all questions that I had learned from this class!

I would recommend future students to really take the class seriously. I would say to make sure that they are completing all of their blogger posts and peer reviews. I would also put emphasis on watching the lecture videos and take notes for the cupcakes. I learned quickly that if I even missed half of a video I could get a few questions wrong. I would tell them that in order to foster the mindset of doing all of these tasks to time manage and take the class with a grain of salt, not take advantage of it. It is extremely useful knowledge for their future and I would say that they should view it as such.

Thank you for a great semester, everyone!

Runner crossing race finish line - Stock Photo - Dissolve

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna,
    I really appreciated your post and liked how you formatted it. think it was a very accurate and i agree with you that this class definitly helped me understand what it takes to be an entrepeneur. Also, i agree with your reccommendation to take the class serious from the start because it will catch up to you.

    ReplyDelete